Problem With ACT

Alberto

Hi,
I've trying to use the Application Center Test.
I've create a new Asp .Net project (ACTWebTest), that contains one page
(Default.aspx). Then I've create a new ACT project and a new Test in "Record
a new test" mode. I've begin record and join to
http://localhost/ACTWebTest/Default.aspx and stop recording and finish the
"New Test Wizard". Then run the test and the details generate the following:

ACT Status Windows:
"Connecting to the test clients...
Waiting for the test clients to start...
Robots.txt will be checked.
Test client 'CONSTANTINOPLA' is started.
The test is now running.
Could not collect runtime statistics from any test clients. The test will
be stopped.
Collecting results from the test clients. This may take up to 5 minutes..."
Here show the MessageBox:
"Could not display test
status. This operation returned because the timeout period expired.
(0x800705b4)"
In ACTTrace.log shows the following:
"Error: Unable to create connection to localhost"
"Error: Failed to receive response for URL to /ACTWebTest/Default.aspx"

Does anybody knows something about that?

Thanks

Guest

This may be a silly question, but did you build the ACTWebTest project after
you created it? I often do things like this. =)

Kevin

Yes, I build the project. If i had not builded the project i had not record
the Test =)

Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Need Help!

I am new to this site and I am having same problem that you were facing. I found this post while search on the web.I am trying to load test a web page using Microsoft ACT but everytime I try to run the test I get an error saying.."the operation returned because the timeout period expired (0x800705b4)". I am not able to run my test. I have followed every step needed to set up the test through ACT. I was hoping you might have been able to figure out the problem.If you have I would really appreciate if you can help.

Thanks
Raj