Problem with ActionListener with JMenuItem

ritesh.linux

Can anyone help me out for attaching an actionlistener for this goal
?can you help me for doing this objective successfully.

the layout is like this :
1. JFrame
1.1---JMenubar
----JMenuItem
1.2---JPanel1
----JInternalFrame
----JPanel2
-----JLabel
-----JTextField

I hope I made the layout much clear. Now, I want that, once the user
will click on JMenuItem, the JInternalFrame will pop out. Else, by
default the user will be able to see the JPanel2. Is it possible?

Thomas Weidenfeller

Can anyone help me out for attaching an actionlistener for this goal
?can you help me for doing this objective successfully.

Don't multipost. The time you spent repeating your posting and
multiposting would have been enough to read the tutorial several times.

Monique Y. Mudama

Can anyone help me out for attaching an actionlistener for this goal
?can you help me for doing this objective successfully.

the layout is like this :
1. JFrame
1.1---JMenubar
----JMenuItem
1.2---JPanel1
----JInternalFrame
----JPanel2
-----JLabel
-----JTextField

I hope I made the layout much clear. Now, I want that, once the user
will click on JMenuItem, the JInternalFrame will pop out. Else, by
default the user will be able to see the JPanel2. Is it possible?

Come on, now. I practically hand-fed you the answer already.