Problem with an Application like Google Ads

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by EL FRASKA, Jul 12, 2006.

  1. EL FRASKA

    EL FRASKA Guest

    Hi, im doing an application that is implementated like Google Ad. For
    Example, this is the script that i want for my clients need in your
    apge to use the service....
    (This is an example, the script is dynamically generated)

    <script type="text/javascript"><!--
    _id = "XX34DXERF";
    _textcolour = "#0099ff";
    _bgcolour = "#ffffff";
    _titlecolour = "#000000";
    _horizontal=1;
    //--></script>
    <script type="text/javascript"
    src="http://www.something.com/searchb.js">
    </script>

    Later in searchb.js i need to send the parameters (_id = "XX34DXERF";
    _textcolour =..... ) to my server where is processed. And finally i
    include a php file with this parameters sended by post...

    In http://something.com/searchb.js im doing an AJAX
    myConn.connect("http://www.something.com/searchbox.php", "POST",
    "csur_textcolour= " + csur_textcolour +
    "&csur_bgcolour= " + csur_bgcolour + "&csur_titlecolour= " +
    csur_titlecolour + "&csur_horizontal= " + csur_horizontal + "&test= 1",
    fnWhenDone);

    THE PROBLEM: If I use the first code autogenerated i na page of my
    server its works, but if im use it in a external server the page is
    showed blank. I think my problem is that im doing it with ajax and i
    cant use XMLHTTP.open cross-domain to send parameters to my php. I was
    looking to solve the problem but i dont find any solution to
    cross-domain scripting with XMLHTTP. But the Javascript console dont
    showed any error¿?

    Any solution for my problem o another way to do this application.

    Thanks :)
    EL FRASKA, Jul 12, 2006