Problem with asp and linux apache

Jeff Cochran

Hi all, with my old win2k server iis i had this file working, but with linux
and apache i have a problem:

http://delibere.onde.net/rimando.asp

Any idea?

Stop trying to use ASP on Linux?

Depending on the method used, whether an add-on such as Chilisoft's or
an ASP mod for Apache, there are simply functions of ASP that don't
work in the Apache versions. Either use IIS as it's designed, or port
your ASP to something more friendly on Linux/Apache, such as PHP, Perl
or Python.

Jeff