Problem with asp and linux apache

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Ste, Oct 31, 2003.

  1. Ste

    Ste Guest

    Ste, Oct 31, 2003

  2. Ste

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 12:23:18 +0100, "Ste" <>
    wrote:

    >Hi all, with my old win2k server iis i had this file working, but with linux
    >and apache i have a problem:
    >
    >http://delibere.onde.net/rimando.asp
    >
    >Any idea?

    Stop trying to use ASP on Linux?

    Depending on the method used, whether an add-on such as Chilisoft's or
    an ASP mod for Apache, there are simply functions of ASP that don't
    work in the Apache versions. Either use IIS as it's designed, or port
    your ASP to something more friendly on Linux/Apache, such as PHP, Perl
    or Python.

    Jeff

    Jeff Cochran, Oct 31, 2003

  3. Ste