Problem with ASP:Fileupload

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by mo, Nov 5, 2004.

  1. mo

    mo Guest

    Hi,

    After upgrading from ASP.Net 1.1 to 2.0 I am getting the follwoing
    error when I try to see if a fileupload has a file:

    Compiler Error Message: CS0038: Cannot access a nonstatic member of
    outer type 'ASP.NewListing_aspx' via nested type
    'ASP.NewListing_aspx.WebForm1'

    Source Error:

    Line 65: {
    Line 66: // Check to see if file was uploaded
    Line 67: if( filMyFile.PostedFile != null )
    Line 68: {
    Line 69: // Get a reference to PostedFile object

    Any Ideas?

    Thanks,
    Mo
    mo, Nov 5, 2004