Problem with ASP.NET 2.0 and Windows 2000 Server

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?U2ViYXN0aWFuIE1hcnRpbmV6?=, Oct 18, 2005.

  1. Hi,

    I have a problem with ASP.NET 2.0 and Windows 2000 Server. I develop a
    WebService for ASP.NET 2.0, in Windows XP Professional with VS.NET 2005 and
    works correctly. I have installed the netframework 2.0 Beta in a Windows
    Server 2000, but when i run then webservice, then i get the following message:

    Server Error in '/servicios' Application

    Parser Error

    Parser Error Message: Unable to convert input xml file content to a DataSet.
    Data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, position 1.

    Source Error:

    Line 1: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    Line 2: <xs:schema id="PlantacionDataSet"
    targetNamespace="http://tempuri.org/PlantacionDataSet.xsd"
    xmlns:mstns="http://tempuri.org/PlantacionDataSet.xsd"
    xmlns="http://tempuri.org/PlantacionDataSet.xsd"
    xmlns:msdata="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xml-msdata"
    xmlns:msprop="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xml-msprop"
    attributeFormDefault="qualified" elementFormDefault="qualified">
    Line 3: <xs:annotation>

    Source File: /servicios/App_Code/PlantacionDataSet.xsd Line: 1

    Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50215.44; ASP.NET
    Version:2.0.50215.44

    How can I resolve this problem?

    Thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?U2ViYXN0aWFuIE1hcnRpbmV6?=, Oct 18, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?U2ViYXN0aWFuIE1hcnRpbmV6?=

    clintonG Guest

    Do you know that news://microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.webservices
    exists?
    I've heard about this type of issue so others may know what to do.

    <%= Clinton Gallagher
    NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com
    URL http://metromilwaukee.com/

    "Sebastian Martinez" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    clintonG, Oct 18, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?U2ViYXN0aWFuIE1hcnRpbmV6?=

    Bruce Barker Guest

    both sites have to be runninng the same beta version.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    Bruce Barker, Oct 18, 2005