    Any suggestions how i get the event fired?

    Thanks in regards
    Anders
    Anders K. Jacobsen [DK], Mar 12, 2005

  2. Anders K. Jacobsen [DK]

    IPGrunt Guest

    On 12 Mar 2005, "Anders K. Jacobsen [DK]" <> postulated in

    > Hi
    >
    > We have used the default calendar control for a range of our pages

    but under
    > test be noticed that the selecdtionChanged event is NOT fired when

    picking
    > the allready picked date. I see why tho choose not to but we relly

    need this
    > since a control disapears when showing the calendar and is

    repopoulated in
    > data selected (it has to be like this)
    >
    > Any suggestions how i get the event fired?
    >
    > Thanks in regards
    > Anders

    How about DateSelected? This fires whenever a date is selected.

    -- ipgrunt
    IPGrunt, Mar 12, 2005

  3. > How about DateSelected? This fires whenever a date is selected.

    That would be a great event but it doesnt excist or im to tired to see
    it???? Are you in 2.0 world? Im still 1.1

    Anders
    Anders K. Jacobsen [DK], Mar 12, 2005