Problem with ASP.NET crystal reports web site in VS 2005

Guest

Hi,

I created a ASP.NET crystal reports web site in VS 2005. I wanted to display
the data in a DataSet in the Crystal Reports viewer control. I am getting the
DataSet from another dll. The documentation says that I need to add a new
item - Crystal report, with a blank report in the project which will
automatically create a class say CrystalReport1 in my project (if the name of
the crystal report added is CrystalReport1.rpt). I should then use this class
- create a new instance and then SetDataSource on this object to the DataSet.
Then I need to set the ReportSource property of the Crystal Reports Viewer
control to this CrystalReport1 object.
The problem I am facing in VS2005 is that when I add a Crystal report item -
CrystalReport1.rpt - to the project, it is not creating the corresponding
class file CrystalReport1.cs. Because of this when I try to create an object
of CrystalReport1 its giving me an error that the type or namespace name
could not be found.

Does anybody know the solution to this problem?