    Problem is that when I hover over the menu, dynamic menu appears but i also
    get vertical scrollbar. Has anyone encounter this before?
    Thanks

    iiman, Apr 4, 2007

  2. Your menu content is probably longer that the space you're allotting to it.

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
    ===================================

    Juan T. Llibre, Apr 4, 2007

  3. iiman

    iiman Guest

    I tested this page with the brand-new project, same layout but that project
    does not bring up the scrollbars.
    I had another problem before, that menu was all expanded when I the page was
    initially loaded. The problem was
    <xhtmlConformance mode="Legacy"/>

    in the webconfig that was inserted when the project was upgraded to 2.0?
    Who would have thought that that was the problem??? I am just curious as to
    the scrollbar problem is some setting that I need to change....

    iiman, Apr 4, 2007
  4. Post your failing menu code and your master page code.
    Maybe someone can catch the mistake.

    Juan T. Llibre, Apr 4, 2007
  5. iiman

    Guest

    On Apr 4, 4:03 pm, "iiman" <> wrote:
    > I have converted 1.1 application to 2.0 application. Now I am using master
    > page with the menu controls provided by 2.0 framework.
    >
    > Problem is that when I hover over the menu, dynamic menu appears but i also
    > get vertical scrollbar. Has anyone encounter this before?
    > Thanks

    Yes i haver also faced the same problem/behavior with the Menu
    Control. But since it was not creating any problem in our application
    we did not worry too much about it. If you find a solution, I would
    like to know as well.

    , Apr 9, 2007