Problem with asp.net over SSL

Fabio Negri Cicotti [MCP]

Hi All

I'm getting a problem when I put an application over SSL domain. I've
created a very basic asp.net page containing a single button to test if a DB
connection can be opened. When I navigate through http it works as must be,
but when I call from httpS I get the following error message:

-*-

Parser Error

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'TestNet.Test'.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ Page Language="c#" Codebehind="TestNet.aspx.cs"
AutoEventWireup="false" Inherits="TestNet.Test"%>
Line 2: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
Line 3: <HTML>

Source File: \www\TestNet.aspx Line: 1

Version:1.1.4322.573

-*-

Any ideas what's going on?

Kind regards,

Fabio Negri Cicotti
Software Engineer

Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Same error...please help

I am getting the same error...if you have found the solution for that please let me know