Problem with ASP.NET Remote Debugging on Windows 2003 Server

jcomber

Hi All,

I'd be grateful for some help with debugging a Web application on a
Windows 2003 server. When I run the project from the IDE I get the
following error:

Error while trying to run the project: Unable to start debugging on the
web server. You do not have privileges to debug the web server process.

The IDE returns the following output:
Auto-attach to process '[2520] w3wp.exe' on machine 'MYSERVER' failed.
Error code 0x80070005 (Access is denied. ).

I've reinstalled ASP.NET 1.1.4322.0 using:

aspnet_regiis -i

I've completed the steps in the following articles...

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...ug/html/vctskinstallingremotedebugmonitor.asp

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...vsdebug/html/vxtskASPRemoteDebuggingSetup.asp

....but I'm still getting the same error.

Any help gratefully received.

Cheers
John.