Problem with background image

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Mike Mella, Jan 3, 2004.

  1. Mike Mella

    Mike Mella Guest

    On this page:

    http://www.teamworksmedia.com/mediarelations/index.htm

    ....the shadow image along the sides
    (http://www.teamworksmedia.com/assets/layout/bordertile.jpg) extends
    right to the bottom of the page, without displaying scrollbars, even if
    the user's screen resolution allows for all the content to be displayed
    at once.

    I would like to know the most efficient way of achieving this effect.

    I currently have it set up so that the shadows are small images that
    repeat as the background of the table cells on either side of the main
    cell. But whenever I try it, I either get scrollbars, or the shadows
    end before reaching the bottom of the page.

    Hope I make myself clear.
    Thanks.
    --Mella

    Mike Mella, Jan 3, 2004

  2. Mike Mella

    brucie Guest

    in post <news:cnuJb.19016$>
    Mike Mella said:

    > http://www.teamworksmedia.com/mediarelations/index.htm
    > I currently have it set up so that the shadows are small images that
    > repeat as the background of the table cells on either side of the main
    > cell. But whenever I try it, I either get scrollbars, or the shadows
    > end before reaching the bottom of the page.

    http://moreshit.bruciesusenetshit.info/background-thingy.html

    background image:
    http://moreshit.bruciesusenetshit.info/background01.png

    --