Problem with Blobs

.Net Newbie

I am currently working with the C# version of the PortalSDK in a text editor
and have run across a bug that I need to resolve in order for my app to
function properly. Basically, I'm using the Documents section to load Blobs
into the Portal Database on SQL Server. When I upload small binary
documents everything works fine. However, when I try to upload larger files
with the same content/mime types as the smaller files I get a response from
the Webserver stating that the page can not be found. I do not know the
limit of the file sizes (I know it choked on an 8 MG File) but I have
written a couple of additional pages to load blobs into the database (based
on articles I have found on Google, etc) and noticed the same type of
behavior. One method I am using (table layout included) is illustrated in
the article:
http://www.aspfree.com/c/a/ASP.NET/Uploading-Images-to-a-Database--C---Part-I/ ,
which pretty much seems to work the same way as every other article I have
found.

Is this a bug in .Net or my coding methodology and can anyone give me an
example of the resolution to this dilema?

Any help anyone can provide would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeff