Problem with Borland C++ 5.02

emer

Greetings to everybody. I am tired of correcting the following error,
probably
you can help me.
I am writing a 16-bit application for Windows 3.1 using Borland C++
5.02.
I am developing an application for ISA DLL driver for some equipment
and I have this DLL from the manufacturer with no source. I obtained
the LIB static library from it using
IMPLIB, but as soon as I try to use functions from it I get the
message: 'Unresolved external ...'. I have tried all means: I put the
LIB into the LIB path and directory of compiler, used make file and so
on, but the compiler does not see the library derived from DLL. I cant
make it work!
I write the following code (simplified):
#include <windows.h>
#include "inc\8112.h"

void main (void)
{
W_8112_Initial(1,0x220);
return;

}

My header file (8112.h) is the following (truncated):
#ifdef __cplusplus
extern "C" {
#endif
int FAR PASCAL W_8112_Initial( int card_number , int base_address );
#ifdef __cplusplus

}

#endif
#ifdef __cplusplus
Do you have any ideas? How to force the compiler use the library? Or
may be modify the library? I have NO ideas, because I have tried
everything.

Keith Thompson

Greetings to everybody. I am tired of correcting the following error,
probably
you can help me.
I am writing a 16-bit application for Windows 3.1 using Borland C++
5.02.

You posted the same article twice, with different subject headers, 8
minutes apart.

See my response to your other article.