Problem with Borland C++ 5.02

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by emer@hotbox.ru, Mar 12, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Greetings to everybody. I am tired of correcting the following error,
    probably
    you can help me.
    I am writing a 16-bit application for Windows 3.1 using Borland C++
    5.02.
    I am developing an application for ISA DLL driver for some equipment
    and I have this DLL from the manufacturer with no source. I obtained
    the LIB static library from it using
    IMPLIB, but as soon as I try to use functions from it I get the
    message: 'Unresolved external ...'. I have tried all means: I put the
    LIB into the LIB path and directory of compiler, used make file and so
    on, but the compiler does not see the library derived from DLL. I cant
    make it work!
    I write the following code (simplified):
    #include <windows.h>
    #include "inc\8112.h"

    void main (void)
    {
    W_8112_Initial(1,0x220);
    return;

    }

    My header file (8112.h) is the following (truncated):
    #ifdef __cplusplus
    extern "C" {
    #endif
    int FAR PASCAL W_8112_Initial( int card_number , int base_address );
    #ifdef __cplusplus

    }

    #endif
    #ifdef __cplusplus
    Do you have any ideas? How to force the compiler use the library? Or
    may be modify the library? I have NO ideas, because I have tried
    everything.

    , Mar 12, 2006

  2. writes:
    > Greetings to everybody. I am tired of correcting the following error,
    > probably
    > you can help me.
    > I am writing a 16-bit application for Windows 3.1 using Borland C++
    > 5.02.

    You posted the same article twice, with different subject headers, 8
    minutes apart.

    See my response to your other article.

    Keith Thompson, Mar 12, 2006