Problem with Bundles

Vyom

I am having a problem with the Java Embedded server, I'm using Jes2.0
on win 2000. I am able to run the example programs given, but the
bundle I create cannot be installed. The error message shown in the
Management Panel is:

"[file:/...[snip]...\Server.jar] could not be installed. Please verify
that the file path is correct."

The files are all compiling properly and the PATH and CLASSPATH are
also set
appropriately.

Please help.