Problem with Calendar Control in asp.net

Shailesh

Hello every one,

I have place calendar control on page in my web application. Now every time
user click on prev/next button of Calendar control my page submitted. I dont
want to submit/refresh my page every time user navigate through calendar
control. Can any body help me how I can achieve this.

Thanking you in advance.
Shail

Scott M.

The Calendar is one of the server controls. Server controls need to cause a
PostBack in order for them to do their job. The calendar must make a server
round-trip to function correctly.

If you don't want the server call, you'll need to look into a 3rd party
client-side calendar control.