Problem with CascadingDropDown and Back Button

glenh

I have a data entry page with a number of controls in it some of which
are DropDownLists controlled by the CascadingDropDown controls.

All of these controls are contained in a MultiView control, when they
have finished entering the data they have an opportunity to view the
data in a read only preview style.

This is controlled by clicking the preview button and rendering the
entered data into labels in a different view of the MultiView. The
preview view has two other buttons. One to save and the other one to
Edit which goes back to the origianal which is good. My problem is
when the user uses the back button in the browser that the values in
the CascadingDropDowns are lost.

Is there a work around for this that anyone knows?