Problem with CDONTS with ASP - Lotus notes and Exchange

Pav

Hi,

I am developing a small Intranet web application which needs to send
mails to our coporate Ids.

I am using CDONTS, But my mails never leave Que folder. Not able to
find out what the problem is . please help

1) I am very new to SMTP configiration on my own Windows XP PC. How do
I configure to send mails. We Use Lotus Notes as our mail. Please help
me with some documents with this subject.

Still some guys in our company use Exchange. So my ASP should be able
to send mail to both.

2) I am sure there is nothing wrong with my code. Suggest me if there
is something wrong with this.

<QUOTE>Set mail =
Server.CreateObject("CDONTS.NewMail")
mail.From = "(e-mail address removed)"