Problem with cell and hyperlink - ASP

mapoart

Hi,
I'm using pure ASP/VBscrtipt.
I spent days to looking for solution to take hyperlink cell from excel
file.

i'm using this kind of think to take the data out...

sFileConnectionString = "Driver={Microsoft Excel
Driver .xls)};DriverId=790;Dbq="&sFilePath&";DefaultDir="&sDataDir&";"
sFileSQL = "SELECT * FROM [" & sSheetName & "$]"
dim oFileCN, oFileRS, aSourceData
set oFileCN = server.createobject("ADODB.Connection")
oFileCN.Open sFileConnectionString
set oFileRS = oFileCN.Execute(sFileSQL)
if not oFileRS.EOF then
aSourceData = oFileRS.getRows()
end if
oFileRS.Close
set oFileRS = nothing
oFileCN.Close
set oFileCN = nothing

Could you help me?

Mapo

Mike Brind

Hi,
I'm using pure ASP/VBscrtipt.
I spent days to looking for solution to take hyperlink cell from excel
file.

i'm using this kind of think to take the data out...

sFileConnectionString = "Driver={Microsoft Excel
Driver .xls)};DriverId=790;Dbq="&sFilePath&";DefaultDir="&sDataDir&";"
sFileSQL = "SELECT * FROM [" & sSheetName & "$]"
dim oFileCN, oFileRS, aSourceData
set oFileCN = server.createobject("ADODB.Connection")
oFileCN.Open sFileConnectionString
set oFileRS = oFileCN.Execute(sFileSQL)
if not oFileRS.EOF then
aSourceData = oFileRS.getRows()
end if
oFileRS.Close
set oFileRS = nothing
oFileCN.Close
set oFileCN = nothing

Could you help me?

Help with what? You don't actually say what the problem is. If it's
getting the result to display as a hyperlink on a web page, then you will
need to use the value to build an html hyperlink. Hyperlink cells in Excel
contain just text.