Problem with change password

Chad Strunk

I have a problem with getting the IIS password changing
tool (ISSADMPWD). Here's the situation.

The server is a Windows 2003 cluster (upgraded from
Windows 2000) running Exchange 2003. The cluster is a
member of a domain with the "primary" domain controller
running Windows 2003 (again, upgraded from Windows 2000)
and the other two domain controllers running Windows
2000. OWA is working normally.

As specified in Q327134 & Q297121, I've created the
virtual directory and set PasswordChangeFlags to 0. The
site has a valid SSL certificate and security is set to
anonymous and basic authentication for just the IISADMPWD
virtual directory.

The problem arrises after the user enters their user
information in aexp2b.asp and clicks on OK. The GetObject
and OpenDSObject return with error -2147024891 (General
access denied error). Even blatently wrong user
information (as long as it passes basic error checking)
returns the error. Clearly it's not accessing the
directory. Perhaps I locked something down on the domain
controller?

Any ideas?