Problem with change password

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Chad Strunk, Jan 28, 2004.

  1. Chad Strunk

    Chad Strunk Guest

    I have a problem with getting the IIS password changing
    tool (ISSADMPWD). Here's the situation.

    The server is a Windows 2003 cluster (upgraded from
    Windows 2000) running Exchange 2003. The cluster is a
    member of a domain with the "primary" domain controller
    running Windows 2003 (again, upgraded from Windows 2000)
    and the other two domain controllers running Windows
    2000. OWA is working normally.

    As specified in Q327134 & Q297121, I've created the
    virtual directory and set PasswordChangeFlags to 0. The
    site has a valid SSL certificate and security is set to
    anonymous and basic authentication for just the IISADMPWD
    virtual directory.

    The problem arrises after the user enters their user
    information in aexp2b.asp and clicks on OK. The GetObject
    and OpenDSObject return with error -2147024891 (General
    access denied error). Even blatently wrong user
    information (as long as it passes basic error checking)
    returns the error. Clearly it's not accessing the
    directory. Perhaps I locked something down on the domain
    controller?

    Any ideas?

    --
    Chad