Problem with changing number of rows per page dynamically in datagrid

lalitha1024

Hi,
In my Asp.net project, i am using datagrid to show results, whic
included custom sorting, custom paging and option to select number o
rows per page using radio button list. it works very fine. here i a
facing one problem i.e.,
i have 3 options like 25, 30, 35 records per page simultaniously. i
i selected any option it display results in proper way for next an
button selection will go to default selection, but results will com
accoedingly selection option.
I want to keep radio butto selection also.

hope you under stand.
Plz help me out.

Thanks in advance,

Lalitha.

Guest

Are you sure that RadioButtons are from WebControl controls set?
If yes, check RadioButton.EnableViewState property.