    maximal char size of a line.

    Thanks for helping me

    regargs Markus

    Markus Innerebner, Oct 11, 2005

  2. Markus Innerebner

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 00:26:08 +0000, Markus Innerebner
    <> wrote or quoted :

    >In my Java application I set a classpath which is exremly long. As I
    >know there are some limitations on windows regarding the length of a
    >line. The result is, that I get an IOExpection.
    >Does anybody know, if it is possible to increase the parameter of the
    >maximal char size of a line.

    put the classpath in the jar. see
    http://mindprod.com/jgloss/classpath.html
    http://mindprod.com/jgloss/jar.html
    http://mindprod.com/jgloss/jarexe.html

    put the jars in the ext directories instead of on the classpath.
    http://mindprod.com/jgloss/classpath.html
    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    Roedy Green, Oct 11, 2005

  3. Roedy Green wrote:
    > On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 00:26:08 +0000, Markus Innerebner
    > <> wrote or quoted :
    >

    >>In my Java application I set a classpath which is exremly long. As I
    >>know there are some limitations on windows regarding the length of a
    >>line. The result is, that I get an IOExpection.
    >>Does anybody know, if it is possible to increase the parameter of the
    >>maximal char size of a line.

    > put the classpath in the jar. see
    > http://mindprod.com/jgloss/classpath.html
    > http://mindprod.com/jgloss/jar.html
    > http://mindprod.com/jgloss/jarexe.html
    >
    > put the jars in the ext directories instead of on the classpath.
    > http://mindprod.com/jgloss/classpath.html

    Hi Roedy

    I will try it out.

    Thanks for the quick answer