Problem with composite control

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Mark Goldin, Aug 29, 2004.

  1. Mark Goldin

    Mark Goldin Guest

    I have created a Web composite control that consists of a label and
    Infragistics WebMaskEdit text box.
    When I drop that control on my form I have "Error Creating Control ..."
    thing.
    When I move a mouse over the control I see the following:
    "Could not load type CompositeControls.TextBoxLabel from assemply
    CompositeControls ..."
    Can somebody help, please?

    Here is source code:
    using System;

    using System.Web;

    using System.Web.UI;

    using System.Web.UI.WebControls;

    using System.ComponentModel;

    using Infragistics.WebUI.WebDataInput;

    namespace CompositeControls

    {

    // <summary>

    // Summary description for TexBoxLabel

    // </summary>

    [DefaultProperty("Text"),

    ToolboxData("<{0}:TexBoxLabel runat=server></{0}:TexBoxLabel>")]

    public class TextBoxLabel : System.Web.UI.WebControls.WebControl,
    INamingContainer

    {

    private Label label;

    private WebMaskEdit textBox;

    [Bindable(true), Category("Appearance"), DefaultValue("Label")]

    public string LabelText

    {

    get

    {

    EnsureChildControls();

    return label.Text;

    }

    set

    {

    EnsureChildControls();

    label.Text = value;

    [Bindable(true), Category("Appearance"), DefaultValue(" ")]

    public string Text

    {

    get

    {