Problem with connection from ASP to SQL server

Bobofrut

Hi
I have a problem, when I try to connect to the MS SQL SERVER from my
workstation ocourr the error message:

Login failed for user '(null)'. Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL
Server connection.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Login failed for user
'(null)'. Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection.

Source Error:

Line 39: SqlConnection mycon = new SqlConnection();
Line 40: mycon.ConnectionString=constr;
Line 41: mycon.Open();

--------------------------------------

My connection string is:

string constr="data source=SERWER-NT;initial catalog=Egzaminy;integrated
security=SSPI;persist security info=False";

From VS.NET in my workstation I connecting without problems(my user i added
to the security base in server). In SQL SERVER security is set to "Windows
only".

Anyone can help me?

thank
Chris

Munsifali Rashid

Give the ASPNET account access to your database in SQL Server.

Hope this helps,

Mun