    understand, i asked in two ways.

    Regards,
    Ravi
    RaviNagam, Apr 11, 2008

  2. RaviNagam

    BlackWasp Guest

    Those actions certainly should be captured by the Create event (and quite
    possibly the Update event too).

    Can you post your code?

    Also, check out http://www.blackwasp.co.uk/FileSystemWatcher.aspx. I have
    included a demo that you can download - does this work for you?

    --

    BlackWasp
    www.blackwasp.co.uk

    BlackWasp, Apr 11, 2008