    Set TypeLib = Nothing

    Thank you
    Jim G

    jim Gigurtsis, Aug 30, 2003

  2. Don't know if this would be your problem but it _mihgt_ be something to do
    with norton AV and script blocking being enabled. Disable it and it might
    work......not 100% sure thought, but worth a try.

    Stu

    Stuart Palmer, Aug 31, 2003

  3. jim Gigurtsis

    dlbjr Guest

    Jim,

    Is this code snippet in the global.asa?
    If so, you need to use the <OBJECT> tags instead.

    By the way, in the future, use
    CreateObject("Scriptlet.TypeLib")
    instead of
    Server.CreateObject("Scriptlet.TypeLib")
    This will allow your code to become easily utilized between a VBScript and
    an ASP.

    --
    dlbjr

    Unambit from meager knowledge of inane others,
    engender uncharted sagacity.

    dlbjr, Aug 31, 2003