Problem with CreateUserWizard

frank

Hi,

I have a problem with CreateUserWizard Control.

I created a webpage CreateUser.aspx, which contains a CreateUserWizard
Control, I add a wizard step (step 2)for choice roles. I put the page in a
secure folder, and only admin role can access it. When I create a new
user(step 1) -> choice a role(step 2) -> click 'finish' button(step 2)->
error "The page cannot be displayed".

If I put CreateUser.aspx out of secure folder, everything is fine!

Please someone tell me what's the problem and how to fix it.

Thank!