    (like SortCommand EditCommand... ).
    Have anybody had this kind of problems ?
    thank you

    AleC, Apr 13, 2004

  2. >it seems impossible to manage the event fired after a postback
    what does that mean? are you getting errors? It's not firing? it blows up?
    It works sometimes but not all the times?...

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Apr 13, 2004

  3. AleC

    AleC Guest

    Thanks i solve my problems implementing IPostBackEventHandler
    But now i've found another problem...
    when the RaisePostBackEvent is fired how can i detemiate wich event has been happened on the datagrid
    thanks

    AleC, Apr 15, 2004