Problem with Datagrid into CustomControl

AleC

I've got a custom control (myControl) which inherits from System.Web.UI.WebControls.WebControl
I designed a datagrid into the control and now I'd have to manage the event fired by the datagrid (but I
can't inherit from datagrid )
..
But, even after creating the proper eventhandler , it seems impossible to manage the event fired after a postback
(like SortCommand EditCommand... ).
Have anybody had this kind of problems ?
thank you

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

it seems impossible to manage the event fired after a postback
what does that mean? are you getting errors? It's not firing? it blows up?
It works sometimes but not all the times?...

AleC

Thanks i solve my problems implementing IPostBackEventHandler
But now i've found another problem...
when the RaisePostBackEvent is fired how can i detemiate wich event has been happened on the datagrid
thanks