    then in the recover password function decrypt it and send it tot he user. I
    can post the rest of the code it will help.

    Thnaks Ashok

    Showjumper, Jan 23, 2006

  2. Showjumper,

    It's difficult to say what the problem is without knowing what type of
    encryption you are using, but if you'd like I have a free component (with
    full source code) on my website,
    http://www.aboutfortunate.com/default.aspx?page=encrypt that I use for
    encrypting and decrypting data. I prefer to use Rijndael encrytion and
    that's what the components 128 bit encryption utilizes. Even if you choose
    not to use the component itself you should be able to use it's source to fix
    up your code.

    --
    Sincerely,

    S. Justin Gengo, MCP