Problem with deploying war-files with jboss

weissbart

Hello,

our development-team has made a war-file.

When I deploy this war-file in the right folder in jboss.

.../server/default/deploy/..

some file (in this case jpeg's) were't unzip/deploy in the temp-folder.

Unzipping the war-file is showing that this files are there.

What can I do to solve this problem?

Any suggestion for an argument, when starting up the jboss or something else.

Every help would be nice.

Regards,
Andreas