Problem with deploying war-files with jboss

Discussion in 'Java' started by weissbart@hotmail.com, Dec 12, 2003.

  1. Guest

    Hello,

    our development-team has made a war-file.

    When I deploy this war-file in the right folder in jboss.

    .../server/default/deploy/..

    some file (in this case jpeg's) were't unzip/deploy in the temp-folder.

    Unzipping the war-file is showing that this files are there.

    What can I do to solve this problem?

    Any suggestion for an argument, when starting up the jboss or something else.

    Every help would be nice.

    Regards,
    Andreas

    , Dec 12, 2003