Problem with deploytool.

Discussion in 'Java' started by =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Pawe=B3_Poplawski?=, Sep 29, 2004.

  1. I am trying to build a web service starting from hand-written wsdl using
    JAX-RPC and wscompile tool from Sun Java System Application Server 8.0.
    I don't want any data binding, so i invoke wscompile tool with -f
    nodatabinding option with deploytool I create war, and I try to deploy it.

    And deployment fails!
    Reading server log I have found that reason for this failure is ejbc:

    [#|2004-09-29T21:09:41.174+0200|INFO|sun-appserver-pe8.0.0_01|javax.enterprise.system.stream.out|_ThreadID=11;|
    error: [failed to localize] unable to find member rodzajProblemu in
    jaxrpcmapping meta for exception whose wsdl message is:
    {http://www.eAdministracja.gov.pl/wsdl/ZDGUsluga}problemPrzetwarzania|#]

    Message refers to part of my schema cited below:

    <schema
    xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
    xmlns:ug="http://www.eAdministracja.gov.pl/UrzadGminy/typy"
    targetNamespace="http://www.eAdministracja.gov.pl/UrzadGminy/typy">

    <complexType name="ProblemPrzetwarzania">
    <sequence>
    <element name="rodzajProblemu">
    <simpleType>
    <restriction base="string">
    <enumeration value="Merytoryczny"/>
    <enumeration value="Systemowy"/>
    </restriction>
    </simpleType>
    </element>
    <element name="oznaczenieProblemu" minOccurs="0" type="string"/>
    <element name="opisProblemu" type="string"/>
    </sequence>
    </complexType>

    <element name="problemPrzetwarzania" type="ug:problemPrzetwarzania"/>

    </schema>

    Identifiers are polish words, so don't bother with making up what do
    they mean.
    I have checked mapping.xml generated by wscompile, and ejbc is right -
    there is nothing about rodzajProblemu, but if there is no class bound to
    element problemPrzetwarzania except SOAPElement, there is no mapping,
    so deploytool shouldn't try to compile any bean!

    Should I consider it to be bug or I am doing sth. wrong?

    =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Pawe=B3_Poplawski?=, Sep 29, 2004