Problem With <div> and Image Layout For IE vs FF

Fred

I have a problem with a div container and how it displays a centered
image. When viewed in IE the image is flush with the background image
which is great. When viewed in FF there seems to be a margin of some
kind. For the life of me I can not figure it out.
What am I missing?

Here's a link to the page
http://208.112.74.57/div/divproblem.html

Thanks for your help

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Fri, 01 Feb 2008 04:14:29 GMT
Fred scribed:
I have a problem with a div container and how it displays a centered
image. When viewed in IE the image is flush with the background image
which is great. When viewed in FF there seems to be a margin of some
kind. For the life of me I can not figure it out.
What am I missing?

Here's a link to the page
http://208.112.74.57/div/divproblem.html

Because the image is inline and ff is allowing space for lower-extending
letters. Try display:block; for the image.

Fred

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Fri, 01 Feb 2008 04:14:29 GMT
Fred scribed:

Because the image is inline and ff is allowing space for lower-extending
letters. Try display:block; for the image.

Excellent, Thank you!