    Here's a link to the page
    http://208.112.74.57/div/divproblem.html

    Thanks for your help
    Fred, Feb 1, 2008

  2. Fred

    Neredbojias Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Fri, 01 Feb 2008 04:14:29 GMT
    Fred scribed:

    > I have a problem with a div container and how it displays a centered
    > image. When viewed in IE the image is flush with the background image
    > which is great. When viewed in FF there seems to be a margin of some
    > kind. For the life of me I can not figure it out.
    > What am I missing?
    >
    > Here's a link to the page
    > http://208.112.74.57/div/divproblem.html

    Because the image is inline and ff is allowing space for lower-extending
    letters. Try display:block; for the image.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Riches are their own reward.
    Neredbojias, Feb 1, 2008

  3. Fred

    Fred Guest

    On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 04:27:02 +0000 (UTC), Neredbojias
    <> wrote:

    >Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Fri, 01 Feb 2008 04:14:29 GMT
    >Fred scribed:
    >
    >> I have a problem with a div container and how it displays a centered
    >> image. When viewed in IE the image is flush with the background image
    >> which is great. When viewed in FF there seems to be a margin of some
    >> kind. For the life of me I can not figure it out.
    >> What am I missing?
    >>
    >> Here's a link to the page
    >> http://208.112.74.57/div/divproblem.html

    >Because the image is inline and ff is allowing space for lower-extending
    >letters. Try display:block; for the image.

    Excellent, Thank you!
    Fred, Feb 1, 2008