Problem with div in adjacent div

richard

Assume for the moment you have 3 adjacent divisions.
1,2,3.

In division 1, it is most likely that there will be text on two
physical lines. In divisions 2 and 3 only 1 physical line is needed.
Question is, how do you cause division 2 and 3 to match the height of
division 1 when this happens?

Also, I have a border-right set on the divisions to give it an
appearance of a table. How do you get the border line to drop
accordingly as well?

Yes the data is tabular and could well be put in table format. I'm
just playing around with the divisions.

dorayme

richard said:
Assume for the moment you have 3 adjacent divisions.
1,2,3.

In division 1, it is most likely that there will be text on two
physical lines. In divisions 2 and 3 only 1 physical line is needed.
Question is, how do you cause division 2 and 3 to match the height of
division 1 when this happens?

Also, I have a border-right set on the divisions to give it an
appearance of a table. How do you get the border line to drop
accordingly as well?

Yes the data is tabular and could well be put in table format. I'm
just playing around with the divisions.

In this case, there being so little in the divisions, as you call them,
have you tried setting the same height for them?