problem with dl/COM objectsl (MerakCOM and his dll)

Lukasz

Hi

I have problem with using Merak Mail Server API in my
web NET application. I was trying to use COM objects
in normal net application, i could only create object by new
and later i cant do anything, everytime exceptions is thrown.
So i used some wrapper to his dll functions and it worked,
i can create accounts. But when Im trying to do the same
in my asp.net web application, i get exception in the line with init dll:

System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: The server threw an exception.
Source Error:
Line 79:
Line 80: MerakWrapper.CUserAccount myUser = new
MerakWrapper.CUserAccountClass();
Line 81: int retVal = myUser.InitDLL( "d:\\program files\\merak" ); << Here

But in web application it seem that COM objects are working,
I can display user accounts, domains etc. Offcours I cant add new user
that way, i get COMException when i invoke Save method,
It would be too f.. simple :(
Im getting angry.
Can anyone tell me whats going on, I was trying to set NETWORK SERVICE
to Administrators group, but it didnt change anything.
Thanks for any advices
Lu