Problem with ejbdoclet--generated bean code is inheriting from "phantom" code...

Discussion in 'Java' started by mwkohout@gmail.com, Feb 14, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Hello-I'm fairly new to xdoclet and I'm having a problem where xdoclet
    is creating the home/remote interfaces incorrectly and I don't know
    why.

    Here is my xdoclet code:

    * @ejb.bean
    * name = "housing/MealPlanOptionServiceEjb"
    * type = "Stateless"
    * jndi-name ="MealPlanOptionServiceEjbHome"
    * xlocal-jndi-name="MealPlanOptionServiceEjbLocalHome"
    * remote-business-interface="MealPlanOptionService"
    * xlocal-business-interface="MealPlanOptionServiceLocal"
    * @ejb.home
    * extends="javax.ejb.EJBHome"
    * local-extends="javax.ejb.EJBLocalHome"
    * @ejb.interface
    * extends="javax.ejb.EJBObject"
    * local-extends="javax.ejb.EJBLocalObject"
    */

    here is an example from the generated sourcefiles:

    MealPlanOptionServiceEjbImplHome:
    public interface MealPlanOptionServiceEjbImplHome
    extends edu.mnscu.common.ejb.BaseSessionHome
    {
    public static final String
    COMP_NAME="java:comp/env/ejb/MealPlanOptionServiceEjbImpl";
    public static final String JNDI_NAME="MealPlanOptionServiceEjbImpl";

    public edu.mnscu.housing.business.MealPlanOptionServiceEjbImplRemote
    create()
    throws javax.ejb.CreateException,java.rmi.RemoteException;

    As you can see, the Home interface is extending this BaseSessionHome
    class. I don't know where it's getting this classname.

    thanks for any help anyone would be able to provide...

    Mike Kohout

    , Feb 14, 2005