    there any way around of this problem.

    thanks in advanced
    , Oct 12, 2005

  2. You cannot just enable the list via JavaScript. You would need to enumerate
    all the radio button objects in JavaScript and enable them one at a time.
    How are you trying to enable the list?

    Peter Rilling, Oct 12, 2005

    i am enabling them one by one like rdolst[0].disabled=false. it works
    fine in the scenario when page is loaded first time and radio list is
    enabled but in the second scenario i.e. when the page is loaded and in
    the code i disabled the radio list box on the basis of some values
    comming from database i.e rdolst.enabled=false in my vb file. then it
    makes problem and never enabled in the javascript code which is working
    fine in first case.
    , Oct 12, 2005