problem with enabling and disabling of radio list box

adeelanjum2001

i am using radiolist box control in my page. when i disable radiolist
box when page is displayed first time, that is not ispostback, and when
i try to enable it with my javascript code afterwards, it is never
enabled. i have searched dozens of site looking for this problem. is
there any way around of this problem.

thanks in advanced

Peter Rilling

You cannot just enable the list via JavaScript. You would need to enumerate
all the radio button objects in JavaScript and enable them one at a time.
How are you trying to enable the list?

adeelanjum2001

i am enabling them one by one like rdolst[0].disabled=false. it works
fine in the scenario when page is loaded first time and radio list is
enabled but in the second scenario i.e. when the page is loaded and in
the code i disabled the radio list box on the basis of some values
comming from database i.e rdolst.enabled=false in my vb file. then it
makes problem and never enabled in the javascript code which is working
fine in first case.