problem with execv command

dudeja.rajat

Hi,

I'm facing problem with the execv command:

my command is :
os.execv(' C:\Program Files\Subversion\bin\svn ', ( 'list', ' \"
http://subversion.stv.abc.com/svn/Eng \" ' ) )

The error I'm getting is :
OSError: [Errno 22] Invalid argument

I tried using a variable for http path but still I'm getting the same error

Please help.

Diez B. Roggisch

Hi,

I'm facing problem with the execv command:

my command is :
os.execv(' C:\Program Files\Subversion\bin\svn ', ( 'list', ' \"
http://subversion.stv.abc.com/svn/Eng \" ' ) )

The error I'm getting is :
OSError: [Errno 22] Invalid argument

I tried using a variable for http path but still I'm getting the same
error

Please help.

You need to either escape the backslashes in your path using \\, or use
python raw string literals like this:

r"C:\foo"

or use forward-slashes, which windows accepts as well.

Diez