problem with extending CreateUserWizard control

Mich

Hi,

i want to extend info when creating an user with the CreateUserWizard
control. So i 'templated' it and added my own label and textbox. I know that
the username will be sent into table aspnet_Users and his emailaddress in
aspnet_Members table. But in which table will the content of "mytextbox" be
sent? Do i have to create my own tablle in the Aspnetdb file? And then, How
can i specify that?

<asp:CreateUserWizard ID="CreateUserWizard" runat="server"
AutoGeneratePassword="True" >
<WizardSteps>
<asp:CreateUserWizardStep ID="CreateUserWizardStep1" runat="server">
<ContentTemplate>

<asp:Label ID="UserNameLabel" Text="Name:" runat="server"
AssociatedControlID="UserName"></asp:Label>
<asp:TextBox ID="UserName" runat="server"
ValidationGroup="CreateUserWizard"></asp:TextBox>
<asp:Label ID="EmailLabel" runat="server" Text="E-mail:"
AssociatedControlID="Email"></asp:Label>
<asp:TextBox ID="Email" runat="server"
ValidationGroup="CreateUserWizard"></asp:TextBox>
<asp:Label ID="mylabel" runat="server" Text="my info:"
AssociatedControlID="mytextbox"></asp:Label>
<asp:TextBox ID="mytextbox" runat="server"
ValidationGroup="CreateUserWizard"></asp:TextBox>

Thanks
Mich