Problem with font resize

Buddy Robbins

Folks,
I've been trying to redesign some of my company's web pages in asp 2.0.
In the past, all fonts were hard-coded to 8pt, 14pt, etc. and we've been
having complaints from some users that the font is too small..

By changing the font sizes in our style sheets from, say "8pt" to "small"
the user is able to change the text size using internet explorer's
view->text size menu item.

This works well with combo boxes, labels, treeviews, radio buttons, and
datagrids. Surprizingly though, it does NOT work with text boxes. I've even
tried wrapping the control with <font> tags, and still no go.

Has anyone encountered this, and more importantly, found a way to get the
textbox font to change.

Thanks in advance,
Buddy Robbins
MCSE, MCDBA, MCAD, MCSD