PROBLEM WITH FRAMES

Racket

Thanks for being helpful.
I usee the frameset stuff fm th "good" frameset and all is fine now.

Dreamweaver Ultradev wrote the code and I ended up with that blank frame on
the right in my efforts to make the "body page" have it's scroll bar on it's
RH edge of instead of over against the RH edge of the window. On a 1024x768
there is a few inches of white space from the right hand edge of the body
page to the right hand edge of the window pane. ( above the body frame is
the top frame - containg heading etc -whose rgiht hand edge is in line with
the rh edge of the body frame.) I wanted the scroll bar at the edge of the
body page and whatever I ended up with after some fiddling around
accomplished this and worked, but caused the problem.
Thanks again.

Racket

Thanks for being helpful ELs
I usee the frameset stuff fm th "good" frameset and all is fine now.

Dreamweaver Ultradev wrote the code and I ended up with that blank frame on
the right in my efforts to make the "body page" have it's scroll bar on it's
RH edge of instead of over against the RH edge of the window. On a 1024x768
there is a few inches of white space from the right hand edge of the body
page to the right hand edge of the window pane. ( above the body frame is
the top frame - containg heading etc -whose rgiht hand edge is in line with
the rh edge of the body frame.) I wanted the scroll bar at the edge of the
body page and whatever I ended up with after some fiddling around
accomplished this and worked, but caused the problem.
Thanks again.

Racket

"Whitecrest" said : You also know, that prefacing your question about
frames with this, will
not stop the flood of anti frame replies..

Ah, but it DID stop the flood. for a moment there sanity prevailed

Racket

Whitecrest said:
I think you just see someone that has a frame questions and is worried
about getting belittled by the anti-frame crowd.

Belittled...?
i was simply after answers, rather than time wasting lectures

Racket

What is a troll, Mark?

Mark Parnell said:
Indeed, but then...

If you know they are such a problem, why use them in the first place?
Methinks I smell a troll.

Racket

Mark Parnell said:
Indeed, but then...

If you know they are such a problem, why use them in the first place?
Methinks I smell a troll.

Mark, what is meant by troll?

Racket

Mark Parnell said:

Dear Mark,
Thank you for your reference to the meaning of troll.
You really are something.
Your past posts show your high handed, self righteous intent.
You take my obviously well meaning and innocent enquiry and accuse ME of
being a troll while your mean spirited, uninvited responses appear to have
the exact aim that you accuse me of. Stirring up trouble.
Ever considered 'getting a life'?