    program in bgi folder of turbo c is not working.
    please help
    , Jun 19, 2006

  2. said:

    > I just stared using c.

    I know /that/ feeling, believe me.

    > i have turbo c and i got a program which i tried out.
    > i was getting the graphics output. but when i copied turbo c from that
    > system and put it in another the graphics is not working. even the
    > graphics demo program in bgi folder of turbo c is not working.
    > please help

    It's certainly possible to write Turbo C graphics programs in such a way
    that they can be moved from one machine to another, but it's a tiny bit
    harder than you would have expected.

    Armed with the knowledge that there *is* an answer, I suggest you seek the
    details of that answer in a group such as comp.os.msdos.programmer since it
    depends heavily on system-specific details, and so obviously you'll want to
    hear about those details from a system-specific expert.

    --
    Richard Heathfield
    "Usenet is a strange place" - dmr 29/7/1999
    Richard Heathfield, Jun 19, 2006