    these labs.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9iaW5C?=, Oct 27, 2005

  2. Try looking for a "MyComics.sql" file,
    which you can use to create the MyComics database.

    Also, I don't know if that's the same "MyComics.sql" provided by
    Jeff Prosize in his book "Programming Microsoft.Net", but you
    can pick up the companion content for that book here :

    http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/books/companion/5200.asp#Companion Content

    It probably has the "myComics.sql" file in it.

    Juan T. Llibre, ASP.NET MVP
    ASP.NET FAQ : http://asp.net.do/faq/

    Juan T. Llibre, Oct 27, 2005

  3. I had already searched for MyComics.sql both on the DVDs and on the web.
    During the search on the web I did find the MyComics script by Jeff Prosise
    but it does not create the same database (i.e. differnt tables/columns) as
    used in the HOL files.

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9iaW5C?=, Oct 27, 2005