Problem with Hands On Labs from TechEd 2005

Guest

I am looking at trying out some of the ASP.Net 2.0 based hands on labs from
the TechEd 2005 DVDs but most of them use a database called MyComics which I
cannot seem to find on any of the DVDs or on the web. Can anyone point me in
the right direction so I get get the necessary lab files that go along with
these labs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Guest

I had already searched for MyComics.sql both on the DVDs and on the web.
During the search on the web I did find the MyComics script by Jeff Prosise
but it does not create the same database (i.e. differnt tables/columns) as
used in the HOL files.