    example)and create alist of these files,

    Does anybody know how to do it ??

    I ll be very thankful
    Ladykiller, May 26, 2004

  2. Ladykiller

    Sharad Kala Guest

    "Ladykiller" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi everybody , I'm writing because i'm new in C++ and i have a big
    > problem , I want my program to find files in a directory, (*.jpg, for
    > example)and create alist of these files,

    Read the welcome message for this newsgroup -
    http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt
    Sharad Kala, May 26, 2004

  3. Ladykiller

    Rolf Magnus Guest

    Ladykiller wrote:

    > Hi everybody , I'm writing because i'm new in C++ and i have a big
    > problem , I want my program to find files in a directory, (*.jpg, for
    > example)and create alist of these files,

    Why would that be a problem with HTML files? It's rather a problem with
    reading directories.

    > Does anybody know how to do it ??

    C++ doesn't have any features for directory handlig built-in. You have
    to resort to system specific functions. So ask this question again in a
    newsgroup about the operating system/compiler/libraries you use.
    Rolf Magnus, May 26, 2004
  4. (Ladykiller) wrote in message news:<>...
    > Hi everybody , I'm writing because i'm new in C++ and i have a big
    > problem , I want my program to find files in a directory, (*.jpg, for
    > example)and create alist of these files,
    >
    > Does anybody know how to do it ??
    >
    > I ll be very thankful

    Don't ask here (OT). Instead check out boost::filesystem

    http://www.boost.org/libs/filesystem/doc/index.htm

    Regards,
    Michiel Salters
    Michiel Salters, May 27, 2004