Problem with html:select inside of c:foreach

javaguy

I have code like this:

<c:forEach items="${myOrders}" var="orders" varStatus="loop">
</c:forEach>

There is a getMyStatus(), setMyStatus() in the myOrders collection.

When I run this code I get javax.servlet.jsp.jspException: No getter
method available for property 1 for bean under name
org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN.

If I replace the html-el:select with a normal <select> then the page is
rendered OK. It also means that, for now, my page has some funky stuff
to fetch the results of that select so I'm not home free.

So, what is going on here? I've found no references in groups or
Google to this condition. Generally, whenever the groups say "forEach"
and "select", what is being talked about is using the forEach inside of
the select, and not the way I have it here.

Any understanding is greatly appreciated.
Jerome.

javaguy

Aaack! Fixed my own problem.

I forgot something I had already done elsewhere in my codebase
(different JSP file). The select must be:

and things work perfectly.

Sorry for bothering the lot of you.

Jerome.