    balancer and the IIS server. Can someone verify this assumption?

    Thanks,
    David
    David Brockus, Jun 25, 2009

  2. David Brockus

    Patrice Guest

    Looks expected, it is accessed using the http scheme, so it is http not
    https...

    Try perhaps :

    http://www.windowsecurity.com/articles/SSL-Acceleration-Offloading-Security-Implications.html

    and in particular the "What are the Security Implications of Offloading SSL
    ?" section...

    --
    Patrice

    groupe de discussion : ...