    <a id="Print" class="btn">Print</a>

    Thank you in advance.
    Michael
    =?Utf-8?B?QXRsYXNBcG9sbG8=?=, Sep 2, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QXRsYXNBcG9sbG8=?=

    Pat Guest

    Try
    NavigateUrl='<%#"sample.aspx?productID=" & DataBinder.Eval(Container,
    "DataItem.ProductID") & "" %>'
    replace the DataBinder.Eva with your Request.Params.
    Patrick

    Pat, Sep 2, 2005

  3. Hi Pat,

    Thank you for responding. I tried the suggestion, and it is also not working.

    What is especially strange is that the format of the Hyperlink control is
    also being used in other pages, and they are working well.

    Any other suggestions are much appreciated.

    Thanks
    Michael

    =?Utf-8?B?QXRsYXNBcG9sbG8=?=, Sep 2, 2005