Problem with Hyperlink control

Guest

Hi Folks,

Can someone please share insight into why this problem is occuring? I've
placed a Hyperlink control onto a webform, and when it compiles and runs,
there is no HREF generated, and the link is in effect unusable.

ASP.Net source:
<asp:HyperLink id="Print" runat="server" NavigateURL='<%#
"PrintResumeDetail.aspx?ResumeID=" + Request.Params.Get("ResumeID") %>'
CssClass="btn">Print</asp:HyperLink>

Browser generated source:
<a id="Print" class="btn">Print</a>

Thank you in advance.
Michael

Pat

Try
NavigateUrl='<%#"sample.aspx?productID=" & DataBinder.Eval(Container,
"DataItem.ProductID") & "" %>'
replace the DataBinder.Eva with your Request.Params.
Patrick

Guest

Hi Pat,

Thank you for responding. I tried the suggestion, and it is also not working.

What is especially strange is that the format of the Hyperlink control is
also being used in other pages, and they are working well.

Any other suggestions are much appreciated.

Thanks
Michael