    http://www.globosapiens.net

    Thanx for any help on that,

    Merlin
    Merlin, Oct 29, 2003

  2. Merlin <> wrote:

    > Thats sound funny, but my site lookes fine on almost any computer looked
    > totaly bad on a win98 machine. The font is just to big.

    What do pages that don't set font size at all look on your browser? If the
    font size is unsuitable, change it from the browser settings. Now visit your
    page. If the font size is wrong, you know you have done something wrong, and
    it wasn't the act of setting your _browser's_ font size.

    > Has anybody the same system and could take a look on the site?
    > http://www.globosapiens.net

    It plays some odd game with JavaScript and tricky tables. The cure is to
    make it simpler. The fastest route is probably to start from scratch.

    If I intentionally make the mistake of allowing JavaScript execution, I get
    the page in too small (for me) font, which does not change when I change the
    browser settings, and the line height is poor too. But the page is too
    crowded for viewing on any font size - far more than fits into even a full-
    screen window. I guess this is the problem that made you create other
    problems by trying to reduce the font size.

    --
    Yucca, http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/
    Jukka K. Korpela, Oct 30, 2003