Problem with IE and navigation menu

delerious

Please take a look at:
http://home.comcast.net/~delerious1/index4.html

It works correctly in Mozilla and Opera, but not IE. If you look at that page
in IE, you will notice that the submenu disappears when you move the mouse
from one link to another. This is because when you move the mouse off of a
link, an onmouseout event is generated with relatedTarget/toElement=<DIV that
contains the content>. In the HTML, the DIV that contains the content is not a
child of the submenu DIV, so the submenu disappears.

Also notice that I have specified a height style for the submenu Anchors. If I
remove the height style, then moving the mouse from one link to another does
not generate an onmouseout event with relatedTarget/toElement=<DIV that
contains the content>, and the problem does not occur. But my real page is not
quite the same as that example page, and it is necessary that I specify the
height style.

Does anyone know how to get around this IE problem?