Problem with ImageUrlEditor

Bill

In a .NET 2.0 web project, I have a property declared as below... The problem
is at design time. When I try to launch the ImageUrlEditor by pressing the
elipse in the property editor... nothing is launched... No error is displayed

Any ideas would be helpful.

[
Bindable(true),
Category("Appearance"),
DefaultValue(""),
Editor(typeof(System.Web.UI.Design.ImageUrlEditor),typeof(System.Drawing.Design.UITypeEditor))
]
public string ImageUrl
{
get
{
string s = (string)ViewState["ImageUrl"];
return ((s == null) ? String.Empty : s);
}
set { ViewState["ImageUrl"] = value; }