Problem with Include files - global.asa and other .asp scripts

Tom Bates

Can I include the same include files in global.asa that I use in other
..asp scripts? I haven't been able to make it work. My O'Reilly book
says that global.asa can have includes, but the syntax required
doesn't seem to be the same as individual .asp scripts.

I want to be able to use the same cleanup code in Session_OnStart and
Session_OnEnd that I use from an on-demand script as well (for testing
and inspection purposes). Can I do that? If so, can someone provide a
fairly detailed skeleton or point me to a page that has this info?
(I'm still looking BTW...)

Thanks
Tom